- Loving, capable of being a mother to anybody, but not pron to spoiling
- Faithful, spiritual, prayerful
- Intelligent in conversation, but not determined to win arguments
- Humorous, but not raucous
- Humble, but not shy or awkward
- Confident, but not prideful
- Capable of leading, but never desiring to 
- Understanding of human emotions
- Socially proper
- Organized but no OCD
- Capable of cooking every day without the family tiring of her food 
- Long hair 
 This doesn't mean she has to cook every day, just that she could if needed to.
 I added this after my wife pointed out that I didn't have any physical attributes in the list. I didn't think I needed any, but then I realized I always envision good women as having long hair.